logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
KatieRussell  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2022 1:25:29 AM(UTC)
KatieRussell

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

I am thinking of starting my business in Saint Lucia. I am from Dubai right now but now trying to expand my business to different countries. So I have some questions that, What is it like to be a small business owner in Saint Lucia? What makes it good? What are the challenges? Should I take their CBI program for business.
Keishlyann  
#2 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2022 1:41:05 AM(UTC)
Keishlyann

hello there I don't technically own a small business in Saint Lucia. However, I do reside here, work (I'm a marketer for a software firm called Migo IQ), and have a lot of friends who own small businesses.

Much like being a small business owner everywhere else, there is always more to do than can be done, details to manage, paperwork to handle, and all the other tedious tasks that come with running a small business.

What makes it excellent?

I'll start with the folks. Everyone puts forth a lot of effort and is familiar with hardship. Supporting local businesses is something that is widely known and is something you should do as a responsible member of your neighborhood.

One thing which can create a difficulty for you is the CBI program of St. Lucia. You have to take the citizenship of Saint Lucia before starting business and this website will guide you all how can you do it, https://immigrantinvest....nship-by-investment-en/.

worldwide access to visa-free travel without requirements or limitations. With a passport from Saint Lucia, you can travel the world without a visa, including to the EU and the UK. Make a last-minute business trip or arrange a surprise European vacation for your family.

UserPostedImage
danielkyler  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 20, 2024 2:52:07 AM(UTC)
danielkyler

Reading about expanding your business to Saint Lucia from Dubai was so exciting! It seems that being a small business owner in Saint Lucia will bring many worthwhile opportunities and challenges. However, joining their CBI program may be an option worth considering. Good luck with your new business plan! #iq test free