logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Arlo Bernier  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2022 8:13:25 AM(UTC)
Arlo Bernier

Groups: Registered

The average woman owns about four to five pairs of shoes. A pair of high heels is a common addition to the collection, but many women do not own more than one pair at a time.

Men tend to have fewer shoes than women, and they usually wear only sneakers or tennis shoes. Men who work in offices may prefer dressier shoes, while men who work outdoors may wear hiking boots or other rugged footwear.
Reichert46  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2022 4:08:22 AM(UTC)
Reichert46

Most women own between six and eight pairs of shoes. This is a figure that's been reported in every survey on the subject since 1973. It's also true for many other products, from clothing to furniture and even food. The reasons for this are straightforward: people buy and keep things they like. And when you like something, you want it to look nice. Explore https://www.dreampairshoes.com to visit the best shoes. But there's another factor at play here: people tend to wear the same pair of shoes all the time — unless you're a runner or biker — so if you have seven pairs, then you'll probably wear them all at once. This can lead to a lot of shoe-hopping when one pair gets worn down or dirty.
Hernandez  
#3 Posted : Monday, September 5, 2022 1:38:14 PM(UTC)
Hernandez

U.S. Minor Islands

Hello.
If you are thinking of buying women's clothing, I personally recommend the ones available at seduction spa. This is a store that sells a variety of women's clothing at very good prices. You will find the maximum of accessories and lingerie to be physically very attractive. Their articles are of very good quality and the prices are affordable. I had the chance to go there many times and I was never on it. I found this store thanks to the platform Nicelocal which is a website that allows you to find the closest providers to your geographical position very easily.
ChaddSipes  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2022 6:32:50 AM(UTC)
ChaddSipes

Thanks for sharing this article. Genius Zone