logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
pokop  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2023 4:56:23 PM(UTC)
pokop

Groups: Registered

I am normally a DIY’er, I am in the process of remodeling my garage. Purchased 18’ of NewAge Pro Series lockers and cabinets. My ambition was original to porcelain tile my garage floor with wood-look tile. But after upselling myself on the tile, and getting quotes for installation, or considering doing it myself, I realized that it would be a bit more money than I can rationalize spending on my garage floor. So I decided to have its epoxy flake flooring tampa. The installer quoted me $1,300 over the phone, but upon learning I wanted a full flake floor he bumped me to $1,800. Indicated the polyurethane top coat would need to be thicker. Today it looked like he only used 2 gallons of clear epoxy for the base coat before applying the flake. I feel like a $500 bump for a full flake is excessive. I am sitting here regretting that I didn’t just do it myself. What are your thoughts? On a side note, do you think the wall colors and desert flake go ok together? Thank
Berneicemertz  
#2 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2023 11:27:52 PM(UTC)
Berneicemertz

Your comments really make people think. If you are stuck you can join the game Papa's freezeria a new and very interesting game.
mybreakfasthours  
#3 Posted : Monday, July 3, 2023 5:38:36 AM(UTC)
mybreakfasthours

India

You are so astounding! I don't really see that I've genuinely turned around anything like that as of now. So superb to find someone a couple of extraordinary assessments on this issue. Genuinely.. thankful for wrapping this up. This page is an essential thing on the web, somebody with a scramble of progress! the lawrence brothers
obligationjello  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2023 4:48:04 AM(UTC)
obligationjello

United States

As of right now, I don't believe that I've made any kind of meaningful change. It's great to find a person who has such insightful opinions about the matter. If you're feeling stuck, try your hand at this exciting new game.geometry dash
williamshnae  
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2024 3:56:37 AM(UTC)
williamshnae

Welcome to Stonecore Inc’s. Services Page! With long stretches of experience and a heavenly history, Stonecore Inc. is your believed accomplice for construction projects in New York City. Investigate our complete scope of services custom fitted to meet the novel requirements of the NYC construction landscape.
williamshnae  
#6 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2024 3:57:44 AM(UTC)
williamshnae

My full flake epoxy floor: where durability meets beauty! Transforming ordinary surfaces into stunning works of art, this innovative flooring solution combines the resilience of epoxy with the allure of decorative flakes. With a seamless finish that resists stains, scratches, and wear, it's the perfect choice for high-traffic areas in homes, businesses, and commercial spaces. Plus, with a wide range of colors and patterns to choose from, you can customize your floor to suit any style or aesthetic. Say goodbye to boring floors and hello to a durable, eye-catching surface that's sure to impress!
amonro  
#7 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2024 8:33:30 AM(UTC)
amonro

United States

Wow, what a nice floor!