logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
vinikir  
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 5, 2022 4:32:53 AM(UTC)
vinikir

Groups: Registered
Albania

understanding of the electric bill?
Alik123  
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 5, 2022 4:34:52 AM(UTC)
Alik123

Angola

my energy consumption. Gas - 67% Electricity - 58%.Most of my energy bill is made up of the actual energy consumption during the period for which it is billed. This all I learned in simplyswitch.com your fee will include the wholesale cost that your gas or electricity supplier had to pay to buy that energy in the first place.
toxatyt  
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 5, 2022 4:36:35 AM(UTC)
toxatyt

Andorra

Utility bills often confuse me. They often contain a number of different charges that are added to your total energy consumption. This can make it difficult to understand what you are actually paying for.
maksbeb  
#4 Posted : Saturday, February 5, 2022 4:37:52 AM(UTC)
maksbeb

Afganistan

Sometimes I just look at the price of payment for the tariff and just do not understand why the price, as I try to save money, but it does not work
ayanahmedco  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 20, 2022 1:41:17 PM(UTC)
ayanahmedco

Pakistan

My electricity around 80% and Gas only 20%. But my electric bill always over charges. Not sure why companies include extra charges. I notice the actually bill always less and then after taxes and a lot other charges, it way more then total bill amount. Not sure why they adding a lot of charges. mepcobillonline.pk

Edited by user Wednesday, April 20, 2022 1:44:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

karlwoodson  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2022 6:43:34 AM(UTC)
karlwoodson

Originally Posted by: ayanahmedco Go to Quoted Post
My electricity around 80% and Gas only 20%. But my electric bill always over charges. Not sure why companies include extra charges. I notice the actually bill always less and then after taxes and a lot other charges, it way more then total bill amount. Not sure why they adding a lot of charges.

Super charges depend upon how many units you are using per month. there is no solution to remove extra charges from bill. We have to use LED Saver and low power fan and inverter AC that will reduce your bill amount. mepcobill.com.pk
alexconvil  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2022 1:43:09 AM(UTC)
alexconvil

If you are looking for any kind of software so you must this website igetintopce

Edited by user Wednesday, August 17, 2022 1:46:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

jennismith  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, November 2, 2022 1:11:32 AM(UTC)
jennismith

United States

this is very simple to understand. You can easily calculate by duplicatebill.com

Edited by user Wednesday, November 2, 2022 1:12:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified