logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
SethMorris  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 14, 2022 11:50:33 AM(UTC)
SethMorris

Groups: Registered

A strong introduction in an argumentative article acts as a good opening in a court case. Like a lawyer, a writer must present and explain the issue in question, as well as provide background information. The main argument must be presented in a logic, intellectual and persuasive fashion.
Start with a Hook
Introduce your topic with a sentence. Start your introduction by introducing a quote, a personal story or a surprising statistic to spark interest. To illustrate, if you argue against smoking being banned in all public places, you might start your introduction by citing a statistic from a trusted source. "Tobacco abuse kills more people than HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria combined," according to the World Health Organization. This grabs attention, while simultaneously introducing the subject of the essay.
Include Background
The background of the argumentative research paper topic can help readers better understand the topic. This history and context can make it easier to explain and support your argument. You can, for example, argue against the existence of a military draft in the United States. Your introduction may include information about the history and circumstances that led to the abolishment.
Write Your Thesis
The thesis is the heart of an argumentative essay. The thesis sums up your argument in a single sentence. The thesis statement should declare a position on an issue. It can be one that a reader might argue against. It cannot be a fact. The following example: If a professor assigns war as a topic, you could formulate the following thesis statement: "The United Nations has to be redesigned, it is currently ineligible to prevent wars." The rest is your essay. It should explain and support your thesis statement.
What to Leave out
A good introduction shouldn't be about presenting arguments or providing analysis. This belongs in the body paragraphs. Your introduction should set the scene and introduce your point, not give evidence. The introduction is the road map to the rest of your essay. But you shouldn't declare explicitly what or how you'll be arguing.

Original full content

VitalikPaliy  
#2 Posted : Friday, July 29, 2022 10:01:53 AM(UTC)
VitalikPaliy

United States

Hey. If you find a paper that you don't like, you can return it to the writer. A quality cheap coursework writing service should ensure that their writers have enough experience in the field you need help with. The service should also provide a guarantee of plagiarism free content. A plagiarism-free essay is a must-have for college students, so you should make sure to check this before paying for a paper.
Gasinse  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2023 5:39:21 PM(UTC)
Gasinse

American Samoa

Being a busy student, I frequently have trouble composing essays. I looked into a number of writing services before settling on one that provided good work at a reasonable cost. The purchase procedure was simple, and I was able to include detailed instructions to make sure the essay nursing homework help satisfied my demands. I obtained the finished
ClaraTre12  
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 16, 2023 5:19:43 PM(UTC)
ClaraTre12

You should definitely try cheap essay writer! While using an essay writing service can be advantageous, it is important to carefully consider the risks and potential drawbacks as well. It is recommended to thoroug
Sindyloewe  
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 23, 2023 6:21:51 PM(UTC)
Sindyloewe

Hey! This essay writing service https://www.writemyessays.org/ was a godsend. They provided me with efficient and reliable help with my essay, and I was sure that I would get a quality product in a timely manner. The customer service was also great and they were always willing to help with any questions I had. I am so glad I chose this service – it was a great decision!
ClaraTre12  
#6 Posted : Friday, April 7, 2023 2:49:07 PM(UTC)
ClaraTre12

So.. if u need essays writing help.. Remember, the key to a successful essay is to start early and seek help when you need it. Don't wait until the last minute to ask for help!
lèonlor  
#7 Posted : Friday, April 7, 2023 4:16:17 PM(UTC)
lèonlor

I completely agree with your assessment of the situation. We need more people like you who are willing to speak out and take action.
DenNelson1  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, April 11, 2023 8:35:58 AM(UTC)
DenNelson1

United States

Luckily for students, today everyone can get essay and dissertation writing help online. For example, nursingessaywriting.com offers adequate prices and discounts for new customers.
https://nursingessaywriting.com/
Lisa  
#9 Posted : Thursday, June 15, 2023 2:33:02 AM(UTC)
Lisa

United Kingdom

Don't worry about your essay if assignmentdesk.co.uk is here to help you. They provide the cheapest and best assignment writing services such as essay help, dissertation help, finance assignment help, and so on. They also provide free assignment samples.
juliuscarter  
#10 Posted : Sunday, June 18, 2023 7:07:12 AM(UTC)
juliuscarter

United States

You have provided a very informative description based on how an individual can go about in accessing essay writing services. In our case, we usually provide help with an essay to students in various academic levels. By reaching to us, students can obtain the help they need to excel in learning. We have a lot of resources that are aimed at educating students. For instance, one of our articles is why be a nurse essay.
rodrick  
#11 Posted : Saturday, July 1, 2023 1:48:58 AM(UTC)
rodrick

United Kingdom

Finding a perfect essay writing service provider in not an easy task for any students. However, the pressure of handling everything at the same time is too much which hampers the growth of students.As Assignment Desk provides best essay help online UK that i have ever seen in my life . They followed all the guidelines .Kudos to them I receive A+ on my essay.I was so overwhelmed with this experience that whenever i receive any academic task i refer to them only .
TylerWaterworth  
#12 Posted : Monday, July 3, 2023 11:11:10 PM(UTC)
TylerWaterworth

Bermuda

When crafting a compelling argumentative essay introduction, there are key elements to consider, and counting letters plays a vital role in capturing the reader's attention. The introduction serves as a gateway to the essay, where concise and impactful sentences set the tone for the entire piece. By carefully selecting and arranging words, writers can create a powerful opening that entices readers and conveys the main argument effectively. 글자수세기 allows for a deliberate choice of words, ensuring brevity without compromising the persuasive nature of the introduction. Through strategic letter count, writers can skillfully introduce the topic, present the thesis statement, and provide a glimpse into the compelling arguments that lie ahead, setting the stage for a truly remarkable essay.
jackkallis01  
#13 Posted : Saturday, August 5, 2023 4:28:55 AM(UTC)
jackkallis01

Want to improve your gaming skills and performance? In this blog, we'll introduce you to a range of cutting-edge gaming gadgets designed to enhance your gameplay. From eye-tracking technology and haptic feedback devices to performance-enhancing gaming glasses, discover how these gadgets can give you a competitive edge in your favorite games. Use this website

CandyReview  
#14 Posted : Saturday, August 5, 2023 4:31:07 AM(UTC)
CandyReview

Hey fitness fans!

Let's talk Trenbolone, the potent anabolic steroid. Remember, I'm no expert, but I've researched extensively. Trenbolone can build muscle and cut fat, but be cautious about side effects like hormonal imbalances and heart risks. Start with a low dose and monitor your body. Health first!

Share your Trenbolone experiences and tips for safe usage. Stay fit and informed! Trenbolone for Sale

Edited by user Saturday, August 5, 2023 4:47:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ClaraTre12  
#15 Posted : Wednesday, August 9, 2023 1:37:18 PM(UTC)
ClaraTre12

If you're seeking economical solutions without compromising on quality, look no further than these reliable cheap writing services.
Georgecameron  
#16 Posted : Monday, August 28, 2023 2:32:13 AM(UTC)
Georgecameron

Man
United States

Global Assignment Help offers top-quality Online Thesis Writing Service in the USA. Our team of professional writers delivers well-researched and original theses, ensuring timely delivery and academic excellence. We’re the Best Assignment Writing Service in the USA
writemyessay  
#17 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2023 3:56:31 AM(UTC)
writemyessay

United Kingdom

Writing a compelling introduction is vital when crafting a great argumentative essay. To start off strong, begin with a hook that grabs the reader's attention, such as a surprising statistic, a thought-provoking question, or a relevant quote. After the hook, provide some background information to contextualise the topic and establish its significance. Next, present a clear and concise thesis statement that outlines your argument or position on the issue. Your thesis should be debatable and serve as a roadmap for what the essay will address. Additionally, it's essential to briefly outline the main points or arguments you will present in the essay to give the reader a sense of what to expect. Lastly, ensure a smooth transition from the introduction to the body of the essay to maintain a logical flow. When in need of expert guidance or assistance, students can rely on Assignment Desk, the best essay writing service in UK, to help them craft impeccable argumentative essays with compelling introductions that set the stage for academic success.
williamwill009  
#18 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2023 6:14:08 AM(UTC)
williamwill009

United States

For those seeking assistance with essays related to their field of study, platforms like thesis writing can be a valuable resource. They cater to various writing needs, including essays. If you're looking to enhance your academic writing skills, don't hesitate to explore their offerings. They might have just the support you need to excel in your coursework.
kenwood  
#19 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2023 6:53:32 AM(UTC)
kenwood

Fausto's Bail Bonds emphasizes the importance of sharing the situation and exploring options rather than suffering alone. Bail Bonds In Southern California
kenwood  
#20 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2023 7:06:19 AM(UTC)
kenwood

Ensure the reliability of tenant information through comprehensive checks. tenant check