logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
killerben  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2023 4:06:19 AM(UTC)
killerben

Groups: Registered
Afganistan

To the girl who came to the concert with a protest poster, Loboda wrote that she was proud of her and respected her right to her own opinion.
Singer Svitlana Loboda, who visited Kharkiv as part of a humanitarian mission in eastern Ukraine, commented on her impromptu concert in Shevchenko's garden in front of the townspeople.

"You are so different and so beautiful! Thank you for coming," she wrote on her Instagram page.

She also addressed a girl who came to the concert with a poster "Kharkiv without Loboda". According to the singer, she is proud of this girl and respects her right to her own opinion.

"I also know very well what it is like to go against the grain. Unfortunately, they are once again trying to manipulate my conversation with you. I'm sorry if someone sees this as disrespectful," the singer wrote.

She promised to return to the rest of Kharkiv soon.

"To the rest of the city, adults and children, thank you for the incredible, warm concert. I will be back soon," Loboda wrote.
carinamon  
#2 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2024 9:08:19 PM(UTC)
carinamon

Describing the atmosphere of the event, Loboda expressed her gratitude and appreciation for the enthusiastic response from the audience. She emphasized the special connection she felt with the people of Kharkiv, noting the energy infinite craft and excitement that filled the venue throughout the entire performance.

naber  
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2024 8:36:09 AM(UTC)
naber

Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little study on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch! 헬로밤
naber  
#4 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2024 7:37:43 AM(UTC)
naber

This looks like thoroughly perfect. Every one of these bit of material happen to be fabricated in conjunction with loads of past material. I prefer the fact that considerably. 中文補習推薦
naber  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, May 1, 2024 9:41:49 AM(UTC)
naber

That'sthe rationale advertising and marketing for you to proper studying before writing. Also, it is attainable to write down superior writing because of this. wdslot
naber  
#6 Posted : Saturday, May 4, 2024 2:51:03 AM(UTC)
naber

naturally like your website but you need to check the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very troublesome to tell the truth nevertheless I’ll certainly come back again. Money6x