logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
saebom  
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 19, 2023 4:14:17 AM(UTC)
saebom

Groups: Registered
Argentina

How to Hang LED Strip Lights on Wall Without Adhesive: Useful Tips and Creative Methods
LED strip lights on wall

LED strip lights are a trendy way to enhance the ambiance and illumination of any room. They are a versatile lighting option, suitable for bedrooms, kitchens, and lounges. With a wide range of colors and styles available, they can be used for various purposes.
UserPostedImage
Although LED strip lights usually come with adhesive on the back, there are instances where you may prefer to hang them without using adhesive. If you’re interested in learning how to accomplish this, keep reading!

Convenient Methods for Hanging LED Strip Lights Without Adhesive
Here, we’ll explore some of the most popular techniques for hanging LED strip lights on your wall without adhesive.

Double-sided tape: A Simple and Common Method
Using double-sided tape is probably the easiest and most commonly used way to hang LED strip lights without adhesive. All you need is a roll of high-quality double-sided tape.

To implement this method, cut a piece of double-sided tape to your desired length and attach it to the back of your LED strip light. Then, peel off the other side of the tape and firmly stick the LED lights to your wall. Press it down firmly, and you’re done!

Command Strips: A Damage-Free Option
For those seeking a damage-free option, try using Command strips. These adhesive strips can be easily removed without leaving any residue behind, making them ideal for temporary installations or individuals who prefer to avoid the hassle of adhesive.

To utilize this method, follow the instructions provided with your specific brand of Command strips. Generally, you’ll need to peel off the backing and attach the Command strip to the back of your LED strip light. Then, remove the other half of the strip and press the LED light firmly into place.

Velcro Strips: My Personal Favorite
In my opinion, the best way to hang LED lights is by using Velcro strips. They are easy to remove and won’t leave any residue behind, making them perfect for temporary installations or those who dislike adhesive.

To implement this method, attach a Velcro strip to the back of your LED strip light. Peel off the other half of the strip and stick the LED light to your desired location. Press it firmly in place, and you’re good to go!

Magnets: A Semi-Permanent Solution
If you desire a semi-permanent solution for installing LED light strips on walls, magnets are a great option. This method is suitable for those who want the ability to remove their LED strip lights easily or have concerns about wall damage.

To use magnets, attach them to the back of your LED strip light. Position the LED strip where you want it and press the magnets firmly into place. For added security, try using adhesive-backed magnets.

Hooks or Nails: A More Permanent Solution
For a more permanent solution, consider using hooks or nails to hang LED strip lights. This method is ideal if you’re not concerned about wall damage.

To use this technique, simply screw a hook into the desired location on your wall. Loop the LED strip light around the hook, and you’re done!

These are just a few of the most popular methods for hanging LED strip lights without adhesive. Feel free to try out different techniques and discover which one works best for you!

Looking to Buy LED Strip Lights?
If you’re in the market for LED strip lights, be sure to check out our highly rated LED Strip Light! With various sizes available and exceptional build quality, these lighting strips are a fantastic choice.

LED strip lights

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
>>> more: Best Led Light Strips
LonnieBrakus  
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 26, 2023 10:56:27 PM(UTC)
LonnieBrakus

United States

I found your post rather interesting, and it's really good. I am thankful for the abundance of valuable knowledge getting over it offers me.
johny  
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 9, 2023 5:47:28 AM(UTC)
johny

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.www.lqelighting.com/product-category/moving-head-lights/
patrick29  
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2024 8:23:18 PM(UTC)
patrick29

U.S. Minor Islands

It's a reminder that a little escapism is healthy, and that a well-timed game can refresh the mind and rekindle the joy of discovery. It's Unblocked Games 76!!
SEOSEO  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2024 5:12:05 AM(UTC)
SEOSEO

Pakistan

This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great. Color Imagination
Yiyaw  
#6 Posted : Monday, April 8, 2024 12:04:13 PM(UTC)
Yiyaw

United States

When it comes to mounting LED strip lights on a wall without adhesive, several methods can be employed to achieve a secure and visually appealing setup. Utilizing alternative solutions such as clips, hooks, or magnetic strips can offer stability while allowing for easy removal or adjustment. Another option is to incorporate creative installations like wire framing or suspended rails to give a distinctive touch to the arrangement. In the case of the IAM used LED wall, exploring these non-adhesive mounting techniques ensures flexibility in positioning the lights while maintaining the integrity of the surface.

craigdavid97  
#7 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2024 9:00:34 AM(UTC)
craigdavid97

United States

I really like this article. I came to read this article because my friend recommended it. But i love this content more than i expect mp3 juice, tubidy, y2mate.