logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Kanjusa  
#1 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2022 2:39:38 PM(UTC)
Kanjusa

Groups: Registered

I’m still new to wearing chains and I wear a 14k 3mm 22 inch yellow gold rope chain daily. I usually wear this chain tucked and hardly ever out. It’s usually only out if I have on a T-Shirt. I wear a lot of short sleeve button up shirts and polo shirts and I find wearing it out especially with these styles takes away from the outfit compared to how natural it looks with a T-Shirt.

I’m a dark skinned black guy and I love how well gold compliments my skin tone. I thought about getting my chain in white gold but it doesn’t blend as well. I enjoy experimenting with fashion and trying different styles but being new to wearing chains in general I don’t like to feel as if I’m being excessive.

I’m just curious how most of you guys wear your chains?
House  
#2 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2022 4:17:42 PM(UTC)
House

When choosing mens diamond chains, you should first of all understand in what form it will be worn. This is an independent decoration or a pendant is selected in addition to it. Style should also be taken into account - a men's chain is worn under clothes or over. All these are individual features, but there are also general rules for buying chains. Moreover, they apply both to expensive precious jewelry and to products made from today's popular medical gold.
kashifseo121  
#3 Posted : Saturday, May 7, 2022 7:03:42 AM(UTC)
kashifseo121

As a result, Nike began dominating the urban streetwear market with the Jordan sneakers, Mens Stretch Jeans that are popular and highly sought after even now and can be found on any streetwear online store