logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Xpos  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2022 2:00:30 AM(UTC)
Xpos

Groups: Registered
Antarctica

I don’t believe that rings or any jewelry have a special energy, and I’m not a fan of accessories at all.

Sioe  
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2022 2:02:04 AM(UTC)
Sioe

Angola

I can help you and suggest one great site where you will find a lot of different jewelry and most likely you will be able to choose something for yourself. I recently bought a franco link chain for the birthday of my beloved. Also there I took a ring and a bracelet. They sell only real jewelry, so the prices are quite high, but it's worth it.
azizi  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2023 8:42:31 AM(UTC)
azizi

Afganistan

Hi all, are there any users on this forum who have used Blancpain Villeret Moonphase watches? What can you say about the experience of using this watch? Thanks in advance for your answers!
unkle  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2023 8:44:52 AM(UTC)
unkle

Afganistan

Hello! I had to use Blancpain Villeret Moonphase and I am here to share my experience.

First of all, I have to say that the watch is absolutely stunning. The Villeret collection has always been one of my favorites from Blancpain, and the moonphase complication adds a unique touch to the already elegant design.

The watch features a 40mm case made of 18k red gold, which gives it a luxurious and timeless feel. The dial is simple yet beautiful, with a clean white background and Roman numerals to mark the hours. The moonphase indicator is located at the 6 o'clock position and is surrounded by a delicate gold border.

One of the things that impressed me the most about the Villeret Moonphase Blancpain watches was the attention to detail. The blue sky on the moonphase indicator is hand-painted, and the stars are applied with a special tool to give them a three-dimensional effect. The moon itself is made of mother-of-pearl, which gives it a subtle iridescence that is simply stunning.

The watch is powered by the Blancpain caliber 913QL, which is an automatic movement with a power reserve of 40 hours. The movement is visible through the sapphire crystal caseback and is decorated with Cotes de Geneve and circular graining.

Hope, it helped!
Elton Rempel  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 5, 2023 2:45:45 AM(UTC)
Elton Rempel

Angola

Whether you're looking for a simple and elegant design or something more bold and daring, our collection has something for everyone. The bracelets are made from the finest materials, ensuring that they are durable and long-lasting. And with our affordable prices, you can be sure that you're getting the best value for your money. Look no further than couple-bracelet-shop here...! Our online store offers a wide variety of high-quality bracelets that are perfect for any occasion.