logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Tobias  
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2024 7:10:12 AM(UTC)
Tobias

Groups: Registered

Hey everyone! I'm planning a 6-month backpacking trip across South America. I'm curious about what kind of travel insurance I should get. Has anyone had any experience with this?
hatchhozzen  
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2024 8:38:29 AM(UTC)
hatchhozzen

In the year 2024, I am thankful for the invaluable opportunities to gain knowledge, the meaningful connections that have brought richness to my life, and the steadfast resilience displayed in overcoming challenges,nurturing not 늑대닷컴 only personal growth but also a deeper understanding of life's complexities.
Cameron21  
#3 Posted : Monday, January 22, 2024 1:47:50 PM(UTC)
Cameron21

Originally Posted by: Tobias Go to Quoted Post
Hey everyone! I'm planning a 6-month backpacking trip across South America. I'm curious about what kind of travel insurance I should get. Has anyone had any experience with this?

Hi! I did a similar trip last year. It's essential to get insurance that covers medical emergencies, especially in remote areas. Also, check if they cover adventure activities, as some policies exclude them.
HamptonP  
#4 Posted : Monday, January 22, 2024 1:49:47 PM(UTC)
HamptonP

That's a good point. Also, look for policies that include coverage for trip cancellations and lost baggage. South America can be unpredictable with weather and transportation!
Tobias  
#5 Posted : Monday, January 22, 2024 1:50:40 PM(UTC)
Tobias

Thanks for the tips! Do you guys recommend any specific policy or provider that's good for backpackers?
CharlesL  
#6 Posted : Monday, January 22, 2024 2:03:07 PM(UTC)
CharlesL

I'd advise visiting a comparison website to see different options side by side. It helps in making an informed decision. For backpackers, it's crucial to have comprehensive coverage. Check out this site https://travelinsuranceforbackpacker.com/ for some helpful insights and comparisons tailored for backpackers. Safe travels!
hatchhozzen  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, January 24, 2024 9:33:33 AM(UTC)
hatchhozzen

In the year 2024, I am thankful for the invaluable opportunities to gain knowledge, the meaningful connections that have brought richness to my life, and the steadfast resilience displayed in overcoming Prestige Southern Star Review challenges,nurturing not only personal growth but also a deeper understanding of life's complexities.