logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Markusha  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2022 5:53:55 AM(UTC)
Markusha

Groups: Registered
American Samoa

I know that a lot of people are starting their businesses on the Internet these days. Because it is safer to develop a business on the Internet. Although I think marketing is more complicated. To attract customers to your company and keep them. How important is the Internet in your life as well? And do you make money online?
Agata98  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2022 6:37:39 AM(UTC)
Agata98

Groups: Registered
Anguilla

Originally Posted by: Markusha Go to Quoted Post
I know that a lot of people are starting their businesses on the Internet these days. Because it is safer to develop a business on the Internet. Although I think marketing is more complicated. To attract customers to your company and keep them. How important is the Internet in your life as well? And do you make money online?

I'm so glad we have so much Internet in our lives. The Internet is my life at the moment. As I have built my business here and started making money for my family and for myself. I feel like a happy person. I have seen how much the Internet has helped me in the very initial stages of developing my business. I realized that I had to develop my website and make it bigger so I could get orders. Automate everything. I found a website that provides mass texting service. That's where it all started. I have children and they are often on social networks. For me, this is the downside of the Internet. Since they spend their time sitting on Instagram or Tik Tok. But they can play outside or spend their time with friends. I try to play outdoors with my kids as much as possible.