logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Mikerosse  
#1 Posted : Friday, February 16, 2024 5:37:11 AM(UTC)
Mikerosse

Groups: Registered

Feel the thrill as you traverse the golden sands in 4x4 vehicles, embracing the breathtaking beauty of twilight. Engage in exhilarating dune bashing before indulging in a sumptuous BBQ dinner under the stars at the desert camp. Immerse yourself in Arabian culture with live music, henna painting, and sandboarding. Gather around the bonfire as the desert night comes alive with stories and laughter. With Amersons Travel, let the evening unfold into a tapestry of adventure and wonder amidst the tranquil expanse of Dubai's desert.
Maxioxxa  
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2024 7:41:04 AM(UTC)
Maxioxxa

Groups: Registered
United States

Reading your message, one really wants to travel the world and experience the thrill of travel. Tell me, is Amersons Travel also active in other countries like Morocco? If possible, I'm looking for an agency that will take care of all the preparations so that my trip to Casablanca is perfect. Preferably, I'd like a hotel close to the airport so I don't have to lug my luggage over a long distance, as I'm not planning a long stay. By doing some research on cmn airport hotel, I found some very well rated hotels whose prices were really adequate. With Amersons Travel, what type of hotel could I get?