logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
yaya60  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2022 1:25:38 AM(UTC)
yaya60

Groups: Registered

Patek Philippe Annual Calendar Journey Time Reference. 5326G as well as Calatrava reference. 5226G is really a display plug

replica Patek Philippe Grand Complications

A pair of stunning new produces that combine vintage-inspired elegance with the best of technical elegance

Out of the gate, Patek Philippe has released two of its greatest shows for Watches and Wonders in 2022. The very first is the all-new Patek Philippe Annual Calendar Travel Period Reference. 5326G-001. This view perfectly showcases retro design and technical ingenuity. This combines an almanac along with a travel time complication that shows two time zones. It comes along with automatic Calatrava Ref. The actual 5226G-001 also has a stunning general new style. This is a enjoy that introduces explorer style. Let's find out more.

Patek Philippe's main presentation this year may be the almanac travel time research. 5326G-001. For the timepiece, the rand name has combined a new visual with a new brilliant movement, also it could be the ultimate travel see. The combination of a journey time complication and an annual work schedule is a first for the brand name. In addition , the brand has developed a new Calatrava case which is breathtaking. In addition to this, the brand has additionally launched the automatic Calatrava Ref. The 5226G-001 stocks the same overall aesthetic. This particular style presents a modern meaning of a vintage aesthetic and it is perfect for this simpler watch. With these two new watches, Patek Philippe strikes gold.

Patek Philippe Annual Calendar Traveling Time Reference. 5326G-001
A few start with the better of the 2, the Patek Philippe Yearly Calendar Travel Time. As stated, the combination of these two problems is a first for the company. But if there's one manufacturer that makes both complications recognized, it's Patek Philippe. The rand name launched its annual appointments in 1996, and it has because become a complication that can be observed in a wide variety of watches from various brands and at different cost points.swiss automatic watches

A year later, in 1997, Patek Philippe introduced the traveling time complication. Of course , we've currently seen the travel time fusion in the Nautilus series. The particular recently integrated complication are available in the controversial Calatrava Preliminary Travel Time model, in whose massive booster was first released in 2018. The new Twelve-monthly Calendar Travel Time isn't very quite as extravagant in the presence, but it's nevertheless a spectacular watch.

New situation design and spectacular switch
Patek Philippe has created an excellent new case design for the actual Annual Calendar Travel Moment. The 41mm white gold Calatrava case is 11. 07mm thick and features a somewhat chamfered bezel and a spectacular stud pattern across the edges. We've seen patterns lately used for the bezel from the Calatrava "Clous de Paris" Ref. 6119. But I must say that the integration on the band looks a lot better in my opinion. It can less prominent, but still the defining element of the case style. On top of that, the case features gorgeous polished sloping lugs which attach to the case back.

Typically the Annual Calendar Travel Time period features an charcoal greyish vintage dial with a gorgeous grained pattern for additional depth. The brand says old style camera bodies inspired the particular pattern. As you can see, all other components are executed in a very fine contrasting beige. This colour combination works really well since it provides warmth to the call and creates a very nice comparison for better readability. The sun and rain that immediately stand out would be the three central syringe-style fingers. The local hour and moment hands are made of 18K white gold or platinum and filled with cream lustrous. The skeletonized home period hour hand is superbly crafted in 18K white gold or platinum and beige lacquer.

Completely integrated annual calendar
Often the Arabic numerals are also made of 18 CARAT white gold and filled with lotion luminous. Together with the railway monitor minute scale, the small secs hand with the cream dagger hand and the local and native markers, they form an excellent set of elements in the total design that looks excellent and easy to read. The integration of the years calendar is flawless, using the date window at six o'clock integrated into the small mere seconds display, which also includes a moon phase indication. Day/night indicators for local some home time are located down the middle of the dial, and finally, your day and month display is situated near the Patek Philippe logo design, below the 12 o'clock numbers. I have to say, I am amazed with this dial design, be it the fusion of factors or the execution of colors and also materials.Jacob & Co. Astronomia Solar

31-260 PLAYSTATION QA LU FUS 24H movement
Inside the white gold circumstance, we can find the in-house motion that powers the watch. The brand new self-winding Patek Philippe La mecanique 31-260 PS QA LU FUS 24H has 8 different patents. As you can see, this timepiece doesn't have any buttons to the local time, like the Calatrava Pilot Travel Time product. Patek Philippe created a brand new movement that could adjust the neighborhood time by operating typically the crown. This newly created crown has three diverse positions.

In the standard place, you can manually wind this timepiece. If the crown is drawn to the neutral position, the area time can be set in one-hour increments. Finally, if you draw the crown all the way away, you can set the home time for you to the hours and moments as well as the seconds hand. There are also small correction buttons quietly of the case for adjusting often the annual calendar. The 30 days at 2 o'clock, the actual date at 4 o'clock, the moon phase in 8 o'clock, and finally the afternoon at 10 o'clock.

Spectacular movement, both technically along with visually
The self-winding movements that makes this possible includes 409 parts. Running from 28, 800vph, it has forty seven jewels and offers a power book of 38 to forty eight hours when fully injury. As you can see, the movement comes with a decentralized micro-rotor made of 950 platinum. As you would expect from the Patek Philippe, the construction and handle of the movement is amazing. The construction of the different connections looks particularly elegant.

complete style
Complete the excellent look of the new Patek Philippe Annual Calendar Vacation Time Reference. 5326G, the brand name offers a discount replica watch with two distinct straps. The standard strap is actually a beige calfskin nubuck leather-based strap with an 18K white gold or platinum folding clasp. The second is an extra calfskin strap with an stamped fabric pattern and beige contrast stitching.

Overall, I really like that the brand has created a wrist watch that combines the best of recent sports with great type. The combination of complication, fresh case and overall face design is impressive and much less classic in appearance compared to most of the brand's complications. Which means this immediately became my favorite Patek Philippe timepiece in the problem collection, and one of the earlier highlights of this year's Timepieces & Wonders.

Patek Philippe Calatrava Ref. 5226G-001
However wait, there's more! If you are looking for something simpler, less expensive, but with the same style, the particular Patek Philippe Calatrava Ref. 5226G-001 might be the way to go. This specific watch is the latest inclusion to the Calatrava collection and it has the same aesthetic as its much larger. This new Calatrava has a thoroughly clean look with retro charm, with a contemporary design with no sophistication.

The watch uses exactly the same case style as the yearly calendar travel time. However for this Calatrava, Patek Philippe made the white gold event slightly smaller, at forty mm, and only 8. 53mm high. The case features the brand's typical Paris stud design. With the slender profile of the watch case, the lugs become more notable and the integration with the scenario back is more pronounced. I need to say, the case design appears absolutely stunning.

Simple and stylish dial design
The watch additionally features the same charcoal gray gradient dial with a grained pattern. The brand made typically the black bezel bigger in addition to created a modern-looking minute the path in beige to give the watch dial a little more vibrancy. Like the twelve-monthly calendar travel time, often the dial features applied Persia numerals made of 18K white gold or platinum. The handset features a good 18K white gold barrel hands with beige luminous covering and a beige lacquered 18 CARAT central seconds hand.replica watches for men

At three o'clock, you'll find the day aperture in excellent form. The date is printed on a black disc within beige to ensure a perfect incorporation with the dial. At first glance, I am not entirely sure when the dial has enough personality to stand out. But appear a little longer, and I really like what Patek Philippe really does. The combination of dial an incident design is the perfect mixture of vintage and modern, also it would make for a watch that I adore.

Automatic winding movement 26-330 SC
Inside the white gold situation, Patek Philippe equipped the brand new model with a Calibre 26-330 S C. This self-winding movement consists of 212 components, rotates at 28, 800vph, has 30 jewels, while offering a power reserve of 35-45 hours. As you can see, the activity has a 21K central oscillatory weight engraved with the Patek Philippe seal. In addition , it really is equipped with a Gyromax stability wheel and a Spiromax equilibrium spring.

The watch also goes along with the same two straps becasue it is big brother. The first standard straps is a calfskin nubuck natural leather strap with 18K white gold or platinum prong buckle. The second is any black calfskin strap having an embossed fabric pattern as well as contrasting stitching.

In my opinion, both of these new Patek Philippe versions are dazzling. They offer some sort of less formal and traditional style, but still have a lot of glamour. Almanac vacation time reference. The 5326G is impressive. It might try to be the ultimate travel watch for all those looking for stylish pieces influenced by vintage pilot timepieces. But it has a certain elegance that goes far beyond that will. The movement, with ten patents, is equally amazing and a great display associated with Patek Philippe's brilliance.

With regards to Calatrava three hands, Now i'm equally excited. I have usually loved the iconic value and also impeccable style of the Calatrava collection. But I've in no way approached a model, not to mention fell in love with it. However , having seen this brand new Patek Philippe Calatrava Ref. 5226G, I discovered my new favorite Calatrava, and I was hooked.brm gulf watches

UserPostedImage