logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Sukaed212  
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2024 5:45:38 PM(UTC)
Sukaed212

Groups: Registered
Algeria

Infatuated with my passion for football, I love spending time in front of the TV, getting excited and cheering on my favorite team during matches. Watching spectacular duels, analyzing tactics, observing the skills of the players and experiencing moments of victory or defeat are irreplaceable sporting experiences for me. Football emotions are not only a way to relax for me, but also an integral part of my life - I can not wait to meet again, which will arouse my passions and bring unforgettable moments in front of the screen. Vinicius Junior
gorik15  
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 4, 2024 10:46:12 AM(UTC)
gorik15

Groups: Registered

We welcome new visitors to our official fan site for football legend Thomas Mueller! Here you will find all the latest information, interesting news and exciting moments from the career of this brilliant football player.

Thomas Müller is a shining example of unwavering dedication to a single team. For an impressive 23 years, he remained committed to Bayern Munich, like a tenacious oak rooted in the heart of the club. With a unique talent and playing style like a fingerprint, he continues to shine as an irreplaceable star, refusing to give up his place to the younger generation.

He easily combines two positions on the field: striker and attacking midfielder. Born on September 13, 1989, he is now 33 years old and is like a good wine that improves with age. Standing 186cm tall and weighing up to 76kg, he cuts a formidable figure on the pitch. And to top it off, his annual salary is an impressive €14.95 million, which is a testament to his value and influence.https://thomasmueller-br.com/