logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
seestyle  
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2022 9:27:00 AM(UTC)
seestyle

Groups: Registered
Afganistan

Members of the Twins held a team viewing party for ABC's reality show "The Bachelor" on Monday, and poor Byung-ho Park was so confused.Park, a 29-year-old South Korea native,is in his first season ofMajor League Baseball. He previously spent10 seasons in Korea, where he was atwo-timeKorea Baseball Organization MVP.If you aren't Scott Oberg Jersey aware of the concept, "The Bachelor" features a single man (this season it's Ben Higgins) who has to find his soulmate from amongthe 28 women who were invited onto the show. Monday's show featured the final three women: Caila, Lauren Trevor Story Jersey B. (there were five Laurens at one point) and JoJo.MORE: | Bachelor viewing party tonight thanks to top chef .. Brian Dozier (@BrianDozier) One of these women has to go, and in order to choose the right one, Higgins must take all three of them on separate dates. This concept Kyle Freeland Jersey was lost on Park.I didnt understand it, he said, .His teammates elaborated, as Park doesn't fully speak English.Park was kind of confused why the guy (Ben) kept ki sing all these different girls and hes not married or Todd Helton Jersey dating any of them, second baseman Brian Dozier's wife, Renee, said. He didnt know what was going on.Park may have been confused, but he felt welcomed by the rest of the teammates who were very much enjoying the program. The three of them live-tweeted the event with the hashtag .Ben doesn't know Ryan McMahon Jersey much, but he knows he doesn't love you Phil Hughes (@PJHughes45) I feel like saying I love you in BachelorLand is like using the gold star in MarioKart. Very strategic. Trevor Plouffe (@TPlouffe24) The teammates seem excited for the finale, which airs March 14.