logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
seestyle  
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2022 9:31:34 AM(UTC)
seestyle

Groups: Registered
Afganistan

Mark Reynolds' time inthe majors could be over.The veteran first baseman Kyle Bird Jersey was designated for a signment Sunday by the Rockies, and while Reynolds knew the move was a po sibility, the reality of the situation still stings.TODAYS TRANSACTIONS: Jeff Hoffman - Recalled from Triple-A Antonio Senzatela - Optioned to Triple-A Sam Howard - Contract Selected from Triple-A Mark Reynolds - Designated for A signment Colorado Rockies (@Rockies) Ive been around a long time, and I kind of saw the writing on the wall, Jeff Mathis Jersey so I wasnt surprised, Reynolds said after the move became official,. Still, its kind of a punch in the gut.Reynolds, 35, is on his second stint with the Rockies after he agreed to a one-year deal worth $1 million with the club in March. However, he's hit just .170 with four home runs and 20 RBIs this season.Its tough to produce when you dont get consistent at-bats, but I knew the role I signed Scott Heineman Jersey up for, Reynolds said. Its just one of those things where I could never get going. But as someone once said, If you dont like it, play better. I couldnt play better.Reynolds is two home runs shy of hitting the 300 career mark, which only 148 other players have done. However, the team has lost 13 of its last 15 games and manager Bud Black said a shakeup was needed.We are going to mi s Mark. He was a good Rockie for a couple of different years. But you guys all know that change in this game is inevitable, and we had to make a move for the present," Black said.Colorado recalled Brock Burke Jersey right-hander Jeff Hoffman from Triple-A Albuquerque and optionedAntonio Senzatela, as well. The Rockies alsoselected the contract of left-hander Sam Howard to try and get their pitching back on track.As for Reynolds, he said he isn't upset about not reaching 300 homers this season, but isn't Rafael Montero Jersey pleased with how his hitting played out this year.It would have been a cool milestone to get to, and I had plenty of opportunities to do it. I just couldnt quite get consistent with my swing. Its not disappointing 298, 300. It is just a number, but its also a milestone, Reynolds said. Related Articles