logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
seestyle  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2022 10:07:53 PM(UTC)
seestyle

Groups: Registered
Afganistan

Over two years ago, Craig Cunningham Marcus Gilbert Jersey had to have the lower part of hisleft leg amputated, a byproduct of theheart attack he suffered a month earlier.On Wednesday, the former Boston Bruins and Arizona Coyotes center posted a video of himself skating on his artificialleg, performing an array of cro sovers. Cunningham attached a photo of the modified skate he used Antonio Brown Jersey for his on-ice return."I still can't skate backwards," Cunningham quipped at the end of the video.A post shared by (@craig.cunningham14) on Apr 3, 2019 at 11:34am PDTCunningham, 28, collapsed on the ice ahead of an AHL matchup between hisTucson Roadrunners and the Manitoba Moose on Nov. 19, 2016. He was rushed to a local hospital where doctors worked extensively to revive him. At one point, his heart "basically wasn't beating for a few days," reported.Doctors performed a complicated procedure that required a ventricular a sist device and an oxygenator to serve as an artificial lung, Cunningham made a full Joe Gilliam Jersey recovery but the procedure impacted circulation to his Jack Butler Jersey left leg, which required amputation a month later, effectively ending his hockey career.Here's the most awesome thing I've seen in awhile. My buddy Craig Cunningham is making amazing progre s in his rehab. This kid is a winner Ray Ferraro (@rayferrarotsn) In 63 career NHL games, Cunningham tallied three goals and five a sists with Boston and Arizona. Since retirement, Cunningham has joined the Coyotes as a scout, signing a two-year pact in May 2017.If his latest Instagram video is any indication, Cunningham pursuing an Justin Hunter Jersey on-ice return in some capacity may not be out of the question if he can relearn to skate backward.